If you're a member of an association, or are an executive at one, you'll want to check this out. Our friends over at Principled Innovation have just published the Association Social Technologies Executive Summary. Some really great information in here. A few highlights:
- 31% of associations have a social networking presence
- 10% of associations will have a social networking presence "soon"
- 31% of associations are exploring the idea of using social networking
- 24% of associations report that their association has a blog
- 92% of those blogs allow reader comments (sweet! - ed.)
- 14% of associations report using a wiki
A lot of really, really great stuff in the exec summary; can't wait for the full report. Check it out here.